July Fashion Haul [I] | Zara, Stradivarius


Hey guys! It's time for a monthly fashion haul post of items that I got during the month of July. This month, I got a handful of stuff so I'll let the pictures do the talk. Since I've prepared so many photos, I decided to split the haul into 2 parts, so head over to part II to see me try on the accessories and more close-ups shots!




I'll start off with accessories before the apparels...

Top row : Stradivarius Mint Gemstone Necklace, Lovisa Black Collar Necklace, Mango Gold Clear Belt
Bottom row : F21 Metallic Braided Hairband, Lovisa 5-pc Earring Set, Bershka Neon Yellow Hair Clip










Stradivarius Mint Gemstone Necklace - How attractive is this necklace! I knew I had to get it the moment I saw it and it looks even better on [part II]. I even went to different Stradivarius outlets to find them because many are damaged in the packaging (the linkages are quite flimsy). It was on sale for S$19.90 original price being S$35.90. Great for giving an outfit a pop of colour, jazzing up a LBD or even to a fancy event.

Lovisa Black Collar Necklace - a subtle statement necklace, I would wear this over a plain white tee and some back skinnies and I'm ready for school/work. It is quite a heavy piece and adds something extra to a ordinary top. On sale for S$15 original price was S$38.

Mango Gold Clear Belt - I like unique looking belts, and this definitely suited my style. It has a clear plastic band as the body and gold metal studs on the edges. M was a little too snug and L is too long so I do have to give this a trim. Original price was S$45 and was reduced to S$25.

F21 Metallic Braided Hairband - I have worn this so many times over the past 2 weeks. This goes really well with black hair, not so much with brown hair because I tried it on my friend who has brown hair and it looked terrible. Really nice quality, not too tight nor too loose, and for S$8, it is a pretty good deal.

Lovisa 5-pc Earring Set - S$5 for a 5 piece earring set? It can't get any cheaper than that! And I love all the pieces especially the square stud and the star ones. They feel really sturdy so hopefully they can last for quite some time. Original price was S$13.

Bershka Neon Yellow Hair Clip - A great addition to my very limited collection of hair accessories. Since I'm venturing into darker colours, neon is a great way to brighten up darker outfits. Original price was S$11.90 & was reduced to S$7.90.




On to apparels...






H&M

 I got 2 black jumpers from H&M, one the left is a sheer leopard pattern jumper. It is very flattering on, just a simple piece for everyday wear. Reduced from S$24 to S$15. On the right is a net knit jumper which is very popular this season. I know ASOS and River Island have a very similar design. It looks very slouchy and oversized on. Both are great for summer because they are very thin and breezy. On sale for S$20.






Zara


Zara was having a massive end-of-season sale in stores. I love Zara tee-shirts, they are reasonably priced and they fit so well. I got 3 pieces from them, a v-neck white shirt with arrows on them [S$19.90], a tank top with daisies drawn on them [S$19.90], and their infamous cow print shorts [S$49.90]. The cow print shorts are my top buy of the month, they make any outfit look edgy and fashionable.




Mango

I got a very cute oversized navy cardigan which was originally S$45 and was reduced to S$29. It fits really well and looks very cute with a messy top knot. I also got a top made of a thick cotton material with navy trim & a zip at the back. It is a tad big on me but I do like the cutting especially near the chest area. Reduced to S$29 as well.


Stradivarius
I got a set of neon tube tops for S$11.90, original price was S$17.90. I think they will look great under sheer jumpers or as bikini coverups.


ASOS
I got this during June but somehow forgotten about them. The last 2 pieces are both skirts from ASOS. On the right I have a midi length pleat skirt that is sheer thigh down. I think it will look nice with chunky sandal heels. On the right is an aztec skirt from Vila. A very basic piece that is great for school or work. Both are around £11-£12.



That's all guys! Head over to part II if you would like to see me try on the accessories. Cheers!



Love,
Hannah


Check out my previous monthly hauls!
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012 
April 2012 
May 2012 
October 2012
January 2013
February/March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
July 2013 [Part 2]


No comments :

Post a Comment