June Fashion Haul | River Island


I have been waiting for my River Island parcel to arrive so I can finally proceed with my June haul which is so overdued. Anywhozzles, I love all of my River Island purchases so hurray for a satisfied customer! Lets cut the chase and get the pictures rolling!







.

 .
River Island







 I did a Just Ordered post on these 3 pieces (Click here if you are interested). I bought them during their 48 hours free worldwide shipping deal so the usual shipping fee of £10 was saved.

Grey George Hardinge Pleat Trim Crop Top : This looks amazing on! I was most worried about this piece not fitting right because all sizes were sold out and I had to get a UK14. But since I have broad shoulders, it fitted so nicely on me. It is just slightly loose (I cannot imagine how tight UK10 would be) and the material is amazing. Not forgetting the origami-like pleats which are are so pretty in real life.

It reaches down my belly button so I could easily wear this with some black skinnies/skirt for both work and school. It was reduced from £35 to £17.


River Island Black Skorts : One thing I love about this skorts is that the 'shorts' are totally hidden beneath the 'skirt' both front & back. The quality is amazing, it is a polyester material but not too soft nor too hard. On the tag it says 'Designed & Made in Britain for RI' so kudos to RI for producing such an amazing piece. Great for everyday wear! On sale for £10 original price was £22.


Beige Dog Print Shopper Bag : Super adorable puppy print bag. I have no idea if it is a pug or a bulldog, I'm really bad at dog species so let me know in the comments below. I might give it away as a small prize in future giveaways so if you like it, stay tune! It was £1.



 Lambretta
Lambretta Franco Steel Mesh Watch : I did a short post on it previously (Click here for more pictures). I love the simplicity of it, and I do like the mesh strap, very original and fun. Read the individual post if you are interested in more close-up shots. I bought it for S$80 at Reebonz.



 New Balance


New Balance shoes : I've done walking, running, hiking with these babies on and my feet doesn't feel sore even after 2 hours of continuous walking. They are also very durable, stayed their shape and there are only slight wear and tear on the soles. They retail for S$127 at New Balance outlets. Check out my post for more close-up shots.


That is all folks! Stay tune for July's haul which should be quite interesting. I also have some mini hauls for you guys too. If you have not entered my 80 followers giveaway, click here to do so. I'll see you guys in my next post! Cheers!


Love,
Hannah


Check out my previous monthly hauls!
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012 
April 2012 
May 2012 
October 2012
January 2013
February/March 2013
April 2013



No comments :

Post a Comment