Haul! June 2012 – Forever 21, ASOS, Kwerkee, Singsale


Hey guys! Today will be my monthly haul for the month of June! *Drum rolls*. I’m so totally late this month since it is already July but meh, better late than never. There are quite a few exciting goodies this month so let’s hurry up and get into it.





Crochet Lace Inset Shirt [Forever21 – USD24.80]





This shirt has a lot of lace and flora details. I especially like the old gold tone buttons; I think it makes the blouse look even more vintage. The buttons are sewn on very well and the quality is very impressive. The polyester material feels a little mesh-y, if that is even a word or in other words slightly itchy. It looks quite dressy in person and I do like it. I bought it in a size Medium for a loose look. 






 
Glamorous Lace Knickershort [ASOS - £15.00]






Absolutely love this pair of shorts. Lace is very ‘in’ this season and especially lace shorts have been very popular for a period of time now. And I think lace is a very timeless texture, unlike animal prints or checker prints which may seem gaudy after the trend pass. It is quite thin but not sheer. It looks exactly like the picture and I got it in a UK12.







Sheer Crochet Front Top [Forever21 – USD17.80]









This chiffon blouse was a love at first sight. I love the paisley crochet details and how lightweight it is. I paired it with a black spaghetti top underneath similar to the picture provided in the website. I do have to warn you guys that it may look whiter in the website, but the top is more of a beige, ivory colour. I highly recommend this piece, it looks so effortlessly chic and fashionably on. I got it in a Small and it fits perfect.






Zara Waistband Trousers [Singsale – SGD26]





Finally I got around to try out Singsale which is a webstore based in Singapore that retails a wide variety of brands. Most of the products are shipped from Australia and has a flat shipping rate of SGD9. I got a Zara Trousers which is so comfortable and easy to wear. It features a waistband and a additional zipper plus metal lock. The material isn’t the best in my opinion it is some sort itchy and tough but the piece is still well worth the 26 bucks. I got it in a medium size (the only size left) and the fit is pretty baggy. I wear the pants higher on the waist and it really lengthens the legs. You cannot get this piece anymore but there are always Zara sales on there so be sure to check that website out.








 
Yellow Chiffon Top [Itsmestyle – USD17.50]






When I first saw this on Itsmestyle, I instantly fell in love with it. The pastel yellow is absolutely adorable and I love the simplicity of the blouse. It is slightly sheer so I pair it with a nude bra. The material is very soft and the quality is great. It is quite expensive considering that it is such a simple design, but I love the colour so the money is well worth it.




 
River Island Navy Trousers [River Island - £10.00]








When I first received this pair of pants I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it. The material (polyester) feels very thin and the size was too big for me. I got it in a UK10 and I swear it fits like a UK14. Maybe I will alter it someday so that the pants will not keep sliding down. I match it with the above yellow top and I love how the yellow and navy matches each other. It has a rubber banding on the end which gives it a casual look. I highly recommend because it is so comfortable to wear to work or school but buy it in a size down.





 
Turquoise Star Print Blouse [Itsmestyle – USD24]




I was in love with turquoise colour in this blouse and with the complimenting blue stars, I knew I had to get it. The quality again is amazing, no loose threads and the buttons are sewn on nicely. I love that the blouse has an additional flab to hide the buttons. Love it!






 
Newlook High-Low Chiffon Skirt [Newlook – SGD30]





I bought this in a Newlook outlet so it may not be available online or in stores anymore. It was on sale for SGD30 originally $60+. I love the vintage flora detail and I don’t have a high-low skirt yet so might as well expand my closet. I got it in a UK12 because I didn’t want it to be too tight. It also features a metal hook and zipper. I think it will look lovely with a beach bag and hat.   







Bonjour Mon Coussin Macaroon Tote Bag [Kwerkee – SGD55]





Last but not least, I bought a bag! I bought it from Kwerkee which is a sub store of Reebonz which I’m sure most Singaporeans know is a website that sells branded goods. Kwerkee on the other hand, sells more special, unique, artsy items. This cute bag is from a UK brand Bonjour Mon Coussin that sells a wide range of quirky bags. 

I know SGD55 is quite expensive for a cotton tote bag, but the print is so adorable I cannot bring myself to miss it. I love every bit of it, the colour, the print, super stunning. Even though it is a hard cotton material, the quality is amazing, the button clasps really well and the strap is wide and tough. If you see this anywhere online, get this! I cannot wait to bring this out. Maybe I’ll do an outfit of the day using this. We shall see.





That's all for this month! As usual, if you have any suggestions or questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below or email me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com


Check out my previous monthly hauls! 
 
 
 
 
 
Love,
Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment