Haul! May 2012 – Love & Bravery, Bugis


Hey guys! This week’s post will be the monthly haul for the month of May. Many of the items are bought in stores therefore I’m can’t be sure if the items are still available. If I do find any alternatives, I’ll leave it as the link below. So let’s get started!






Lucinda Lace Dress [Love & Bravery – SGD29.00]





Back View



First piece of apparel is from a Singapore webstore Love & Bravery. I found them by chance when I was looking for original unique pieces. The site looks very professional, something that I always appreciate. Now onto the lace dress, it is a bit thinner than I would expect. It is also a little short. I do love the shoulder padding though, it gives the dress a nice preppy look. I have been loving lace products lately so do get ready because loads of lace apparels are coming your way.







Mint Green Chiffon Lace Overlay Top [Fareast Plaza – SGD20.00]






Second item is a lace (I know right) chiffon shirt that I got in Far East Plaza. It was the last piece hence the XL sizing but I liked it baggy especially matching it with a high waist skirt, it looks pretty amazing. I love the flora lace detail and the material is super soft.







White Blouse with Gold Collar Detail [Bugis Street – SGD22.00]







Third item is a top that I got from Bugis street, a place famous for cheap apparels in Singapore. I got this specially for an outdoor event where I knew I would be sweating loads. This soft cotton material is very airy and comfortable. I love the collar detailing which seem to be a trend these days and the gold zipper at the back which adds to the classic look.



Black A-line skirt [Bugis Street – SGD24.90]






Firstly, I apologize for the white balance. This skirt was bought together with the blouse above. I swear I have been over wearing it. Just the cutting and all, I absolutely love it. It is a little long, the skirt ends at an inch above my knees but I think it is appropriate for work.  






Pleated Midi Dress [Bugis Street – SGD10.00] 





Back View




I got this dress for 10 bucks. I’m not even kidding. I went to Bugis with mah gurls and I saw this dress on the clearance section of a shop and I didn’t even blink an eye because I know it will be stolen in an instant. I saw this exact same dress in Flaunt and it is SGD32. Now is it worth $32? No I don’t think so. I would feel a little cheated if I paid full price. The zipper is little problematic so I may be bringing it to a tailor to have it replaced. However I do think it is very worth the 10 bucks I paid. It fits a little small on me. Maybe a max UK10 would fit in it. I do love the flow that this midi dress has, absolutely girl and flirty.  





So that’s all guys, I’m looking for more Singapore based webstores so if you know some good ones do recommend them to me! As usual, if you have any suggestions or questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below or email me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com


Check out my previous monthly hauls! 
 
 
 
 
 
Love,
 
Anonymous


No comments :

Post a Comment