October Haul 2012! Charles and Keith, Cotton On, Milktee



Hi guys! It is November now can you believe it! Oh my gosh, seems like yesterday when I was packing for my trip to Korea and it is going to be like a year now (okay probably not but you get my meaning). So anyways, this post will be my monthly haul October edition! If you guys are new to my blog, I do these monthly haul showing you guys what fashion pieces I bought for the entire month so if you guys are looking for similar pieces, maybe this will be a good recommendation?


Just a disclaimer: All items were bought by me, this is not a advertisement for any of the shops. 





























.


.


.



Milktee Navy Chiffon Lana Blazer [SGD$26+$9 shipping]






I was searching online for more local blogshops and I chanced upon this Malaysian online boutique called Milktee. I fell in love with this chiffon blazer and had to get my hands on it. Shipping is quite expensive since I don’t live in Malaysia but their prices are very affordable so I still got it. The item came nicely packaged with a gift so I will recommend their shop!


The blazer is beautiful, I’ve worn it twice already. I love the lapel collar it elongates the torso. It does not have any buttons but has a little metal hook on the bottom. I love the quality and the soft fabric. It probably fits a UK8 to small UK12 best. Do visit their boutique


.


.


.



Cotton On Beige Knit Cardigan [SGD$10]






Although it is fall in other parts of the world, sadly it is summer here in Singapore. A lightweight knit cardigan is always your best friend in summery weathers. I like that it has texture to it, the fabric adds dimension to the cardigan and has a very slouchy fit. I bought it in a Size M since it was the last size available. Could definitely do a size or two smaller but for 10 bucks I really can’t complain. Original price is SGD29.95.


.


.


.


Cotton On Basic White Long Sleeve Top [SG$10]




Girls always need basics and it is great for layering as well. I find that my white basic tends to get dirty faster, food stains, sweat stains you name it! So I have to keep replenishing them. Cotton On always has awesome basics so if you need them, you gotta check Cotton On out. Usual price SGD19.95.




.


.


.

Cotton On Light Yellow Belt [SGD$5]



Very cute pale yellow weave belt with gold details. I usually stick to a safe brown belt so it matches with everything I have. I decided to give this belt a go because I love the colour and it can brighten up an outfit. The colour is a little paler than in the photo above, kinda like a pastel yellow. 


.


.


.

Charles & Keith Brown Loafers [SGD$46.80]







This pair of loafers I.LOVE.TO.DEATH. I was in search for a nice pair of vintage looking leather loafers that did not cost a bomb. Every single pair of leather loafers I saw on the internet were either cheap looking or cost like $200. I have very narrow feet and this fits perfectly. I bought it in a size 39. It has a ‘damaged’, vintage, worn look to it which I absolutely LOVE, and has a polished surface which makes it so much more classy. 

This is definitely a staple in any girl’s shoe collection, so definitely go check out the Charles & Keith store. Mine was the last pair in my size so you might wanna hurry because they do sell out fast! The shade is slightly darker similar to pictures below. 



.


.


.



That’s all guys!

If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, feel free to email them to me, I will respond to all emails. And if you are feeling a little generous, do head over to ShopAnonymousreview, my blogsale website, and see if you have anything you like!


Check out my previous monthly hauls! 











No comments :

Post a Comment