Review | NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in LG164 Nude Pink








Hey guys! I haven't uploaded in a couple of days but I do have a good reason for it - I got a new laptop! Yippee! I bought a Macbook Air 13", and my previous laptop was Acer so I needed some time to get used to the new operating system. Anywhozzles, I bought the NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Nude Pink ages ago but I have never reviewed it before.  So here you guys go!

Pros:
I love the colour and pigmentation, it is lighter than my original bare lip but the lipgloss managed to cover it up well. It is very streaky though, if you pressed your lips too tightly, it smudges a bit.

I highly recommend this shade if you love nudes, this color is a perfect creamy nude pink just as the name suggests. I bought my NYX Mega Shine lipglosses at Smoochiezz for around S$8. Sephora in Singapore is also carrying NYX cosmetics and I believe the Mega Shine lipglosses are S$10 each so they are very affordable.

Cons: 
The formula doesn't get absorbed into the skin, it kinda feels like grease, as if I've eaten a fried chicken wing and there is a film of oil on my lips. I have worn Nude Pink out a couple of times and whenever I drink, I have to wipe it off and reapply otherwise it will look extremely patchy.

 The Mega Shine lipglosses have a cherry medicinal smell and taste to it which I really dislike.

Verdict: 
I personally don't really care for the Mega Shine lipglosses. I haven't tried other shades, but I am not a fan of the formula. They are very affordable so if you want to try a bunch of shades without burning a hole in your pocket, this is a good option. However the quality isn't all that great, you really get what you pay for.



Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment