Sephora Colour Wand + Swatches!







Hey guys! So I'm sure most of you guys know, Sephora gives gifts to members on their birthday month. My friend told me that they were giving away MakeUpForever gift sets this year. Sadly I didn't get it, maybe they ran out of stock in stores. You do not have to purchase anything to collect your gift by the way but they do need to see the member card.

At first glance, this weird contraption looks like 4 mini lipglosses stacked together. After closer inspection, it turns out that each have a separate applicator for every shade. The design is simply ingenious and I love it. This will be great for traveling, I no longer need to carry multiple lip glosses when I can just carry one product yet enjoy a different color everyday. What I am not impressed about is how the packaging didn't state which shades they were, I suppose they are available full size but giving us the shade name would be so much more helpful to find in stores.

Lets talk about the shades itself. All five shades are rather sheer and rather similar. There are two glittery  and two creamy shades. Shade #1 is gorgeous glittery cherry red and probably my favourite shade out of the bunch. Shade #2 is a creamy baby pink shade, shade #3 is a peachy shade with gold glitter and shade #4 is a brownish nude.

They are a little bit sticky and have a very sweet taste and scent. I do find myself licking my lips unconsciously a couple of times. The lasting power isn't that great, and could definitely use some more pigmentation. All in all, I do like all the shades and I find this to be a great gift for girl friends!

Similar on Ebay here


Love,
Hannah

   

No comments :

Post a Comment