L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse 603 Milady & 606 Lolita + Swatches!









L'oreal Shine Caresse lipgloss is a dazzling shine fresh moisture light-weight lip color. It promises to be the first lip color to fuse with your lips. Provides a rich refined color yet a barely-there lip sensation. Lips feel cocooned in a fresh, dewy sensation.

I have seen on other reviews that the Shine Caresse is a dupe for YSL Glossy Stain. Considering that YSL now belongs to L'oreal group, the Shine Caresse can be considered as the affordable version of YSL Glossy Stain which retails for S$43 here in Singapore. 

603 Milady is a very pretty lilac shade and 606 Lolita is a brownish peachy shade. I really like the color Milady, I think it complements my skin tone very well. I had high hopes for Lolita, I thought that Lolita would be an everyday peachy nude but I don't really appreciate the color that much on my lips. The Shine Caresse lipgloss has a perfumed scent to it and a mild flowery taste. It also leaves a slight stain behind. The applicator is just amazing, one of the best applicators I have used and some said that it is very similar to the applicator of YSL Glossy Stain. It deposits just the right amount of product and giving just a nice thin layer of coat.

Overall I feel that the Shine Caresse range is definitely provides much more than just a simple lip gloss. It is a two in one product, a lipgloss and a lip stain. It is pigmented enough to wear it alone by itself, it doesn't dry out my lips that quickly as compared to other lip glosses and the staying power is great. The design is very impressive as well, very sleek and sturdy. I would recommend it if you are looking for a affordable option (retails for S$18.90) instead of investing in the YSL Glossy Stain.

Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment