Just In | Underwear Of Sweden Swimmable Underwear

Hey guys! I've been incredibly busy these days so I apologies if updates will be a bit slower. Today was a productive day so I am very pleased with myself, I avoided procrastinating and got down and dirty to work. So I decided to end this day on a more pleasant note by posting my Underwear of Sweden swimmable underwear package that came in earlier this week!










This set of bra/bikini from Underwear of Sweden is so gorgeous. I LOVE patterns like these, very sophisticated and not too loud. It came with 2 sets of straps, a normal navy adjustable bra strap and a halter tie-back bikini strap with matching design. I can definitely see myself wearing it with the halter strap or even strapless, if I feel a little bit cheeky and adventurous that day. The fit and support is really nice, there isn't much padding though, but I can get those silicon padding from lingerie stores anyway so no biggie. I got it for around S$30. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will see you guys in my next one! Cheers! :D Feel free to ask me any question down below. 

The same design is available here.

Love,
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment