January Fashion Haul | H&M, Soeurs.Co


Hey guys! So just a forewarn, this month's fashion haul is not very exciting. BUT, but, but...there are some interesting pieces I really wanted to share. Since I busted my shopping budget last month, I had to put the rest to good use.  So lets get started with the haul shall we?




You guys have probably seen my Soeurs.Co purchases in this post. I love this piece, such a statement and adventurous top, I'm sure you guys already know I freaking love houndstooth. And its the more bigger and elaborated patterns that really catches they eyes. I think it will look amazing with some statement earrings and a pair of high waisted jeans. I got it for S$19.80 using a 20% off coupon.




Pardon the crumpled mess! This piece is really pretty in real life, sadly my camera could not capture its true beauty. This is a marble print blouse made of soft satin material. I was definitely attracted by the print, this is something I would totally wear, very my style. It is a little bit big on me, I may wear it as it is, or use it as an outerwear on chilly days! It was S$32.90 on Soeurs.co.




From H&M's sale section, I got this basic chiffon shirt. What made me bought it was the material. The chiffon was so soft, it drapes really nicely on the shoulders and makes a wonderful difference on the neckline. I got it in size 32 and it was on sale for only S$20! Screw white balance!



I bought this purely for a BBQ party last month. I didn't expect to like it so much but I really do. This tank top has become one of those pieces that is affordable and you unconsciously keep reaching out for it. I have worn this on multiple occasions, school, parties, you name it. This is a loose basic tank top that every girl needs in her wardrobe. A must have! Retails for S$12.90. 

I will be posting my Chinese New Year outfits next week or so, so stay tune for that if you are interested. So that's all guys! I hope you enjoyed it!

Love,
Hannah

Check out my previous monthly hauls!
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012 
April 2012 
May 2012 
June 2012
October 2012
January 2013
February/March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
July 2013 [Part 1]
July 2013 [Part 2]
August 2013 
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013

No comments :

Post a Comment