Clio Art Lipstick Swatches

Hey guys! I'm back with another swatch post. This is the Clio Art Lipstick swatches, I also have the lipgloss swatches ready which will go up within the week. There are a total of 25 shades but the shades that I was only able to swatch 6 of them. Nonetheless I hope you guys enjoy!

Clio is a Korean brand endorsed by Sandara Park from +2NE1 . They are best known for their waterproof eyeliners but they also carry a wide range of lip products. Also, if you are interested in Clio Lipnicure swatches, click here.





There are only 6 shades available in stores. They retail for S$23.90 and are available in Singapore at selected Watsons stores. Clio Art Lipstick have a very thick creamy consistency, very pigmented and smooth. They contain vitamin E and C ingredients to protect the lips and improve elasticity. I personally have not tried it on my lips so I cannot vouch for their moisturizing capabilities. I am particularly very interested in M017 Orange Coral which swatches beautifully and has such an amazing colour!


Check out more swatches from Clio!
Clio Gelpresso Glow Tint Review - 003 Enamel Pink
Clio Gelpresso Glow Tint swatches - 4 shades
Clio Virgin Kiss Lipnicure swatches - 6 shades
Clio Art Lipgloss swatches - 5 shades


Love,
Hannah



No comments :

Post a Comment