Beauty Haul | Stocking Stuffers


2 more days to Christmas you guys! I cannot believe how time has flown past even before I notice it. It's funny how every year we say that and time still passes so swiftly. Maybe sometimes we should just stop our steps and take some time out for ourselves. Will that make time slower? Hmm..probably not.

Okay enough rambling, today's post is a small beauty haul from a few days ago, plus I realized these item are awesome as stocking stuffers so if you are last minute present shopping like me, hopefully you can get some ideas from this post.









Some items are duplicates as there will be a Christmas giveaway on this blog in 2 days and some of the items featured here are going to be given away. I still have some Christmas shopping to do so don't worry this is not all! I recently got 3 Essence lipsticks in shade 08, 09 and 10. If you guys are interested in the Essence lipsticks I did a swatch post here of all 10 shades so check it out if you want. I also got some curly rubber bands because mine broke and these ones are from Daiso and comes in a pack of 6 which is a pretty good deal. Also, if you guys are interested, the Sally Hansen nail polishes are 200 Strobe Light and 330 Grey Area.


Love,
Hannah






No comments :

Post a Comment