Essence Nails

L - R: French Manicure Tip Guides / 146 That's What I Mint / 120 Absolute Blue / Tip Painter / Quick Dry Topcoat / All by Essence





I came across Essence Nail Polishes while shopping for nail polishes at Watsons one day. I was really surprised by the affordable prices of their nail polishes so I thought that I would buy some and try them out. And they have really nice shades too! Essence nail polishes range from S$2.90 for regular shades (essence colours), S$3.50-S$3.90 for top coats and other misc nail products all below S$4.

If you guys have no idea how much nail polishes in Singapore cost, I'll give you guys a break down of some of the more common nail polish brands prices here. The price range from of nail polishes from OPI/Essie which are around S$10-S$13, Revlon nail polishes are around S$10-S$15, Etude House/TFS nail polishes are around S$3-S$6.  

So the Espress nail polishes are definitely one of the cheaper nail polishes in the market. I got 2 really cute shade, 120 Absolute Blue which is is more like a lilac blue in real life (I have it on right now) and 146 That's What I Mint which is a green apple mint shade.

I wanted to try out their french manicure tip guides (stickers) as well so I got a pack of them (S$2.50 for 30 pcs) and I also got a essence tip painter (white polish) to go with it. I also needed a new top coat since I didn't really like Seche Vite so I got their quick dry top coat and I am really impressed by the results.

I will be doing more nail tutorials in the next few weeks and more nail polish swatches/reviews so please stay tune!


Check out my other Essence swatches! 
Essence Colour&Go 146 That's What I Mint
Essence Colour&Go 120 Absolutely Blue
Essence Floral Grunge 01 Be Flowerful 
Essence Colour&Go 107 Naughty & Pink 
Essence Floral Grunge 05 Black To The Roots

Love,
Hannah



No comments :

Post a Comment