Essence Colour&Go 146 That's What I Mint






I love love love this shade. It is the 146 That's What I Mint (love the name play) from Essence nail polishes. I currently have it on right now and it is beautiful. That's What I Mint is a gorgeous apple green mint shade that reflects it true name. It is very pigmented and creamy, I only needed 2 coats to get a nice opaque mint shade and their nail polishes are only at S$2.90 each. I find that they chip around the tips at the third day, so apply a layer of topcoat on the second day may help with the chipping. In the pictures above, I have on 2 layers of TWIM and finished off with a layer of Essence Quick Dry Topcoat. 

Similar polishes: Essie Mint Candy Apple, China Glaze Refresh Mint, OPI Gargantuan Green Grape.


Check out my other Essence swatches!
Essence Colour&Go 120 Absolutely Blue
Essence Floral Grunge 01 Be Flowerful 
Essence Colour&Go 107 Naughty & Pink 
 
Essence Floral Grunge 05 Black To The Roots

Love,
Hannah


 

No comments :

Post a Comment