Outfit | Azure Peach

Hi guys! This was the outfit I wore to a pastel themed party. I know the outfit isn't really all that pastel, but I had to work with what I have. I put together this outfit using 2 complementary colours, blue and yellow. I got this denim jacket from Esprit few months ago, it has very cute floral detailing on the sleeves and the back of the jacket. I love the structure of it and how versatile it is.


The yellow clutch is from Lowry's Farm, a Japanese brand apparel store. It looks like a mustard colour in pictures but it is slightly more pale in person. The clutch comes with wrist straps and shoulder straps so if my hands are busy, I can always carry it on my shoulder. It was reduced from S$72.90 to S$34.90.



Jacket: Esprit / Dress:  Brandless / Bag: Lowry's farm / Shoes: Sole Society / Necklace: Lovisa


The necklace I wore was from Lovisa, also featured in my previous post (click for more close-ups), it is a necklace made from glass beads in a beautiful pastel blue shade. I thought the blue in the necklace went so well with my denim jacket. Shoes are from Sole Society, they are a pair of summery genuine leather strap sandals.

I got this dress a few years ago from a clearance rack at a boutique in Bugis for S$10. I mean the quality isn't all that great, the zipper is very problematic but I love the length of this dress. And the chiffon fabric is SO soft. So a great tip for shopping on a tight budget, always search the clearance racks for unexpected surprises.

That's all guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I am trying to get back on posting more regularly, I actually do miss blogging very much, just that I haven't found much content to post up yet. Anyways hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one!


Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment