August Fashion Haul | H&M, Topshop, Sole Society


Hi guys! I know you are sick of fashion posts, I promise the next post will be a beauty related one. So for this post, I have gathered all my purchases during the month of August and share them with you guys. Please do not take this as bragging, I do not have any slight intention of showing off. I just want to share goodies with readers and if you take fancy on any item, you can probably find them in stores near you.

So with that said, let us get right into it!


I didn't get as many clothing items compared to previous months but I did go overboard with accessories hunting yikes! 

I'll kick start with clothing pieces. 
.
.














Both the t-shirt and the lace jumper are from H&M. The t-shirt is made of a sheer cotton with aztec patterns on it. I have worn this t-shirt countless of times since I got it, it is a great casual piece for running errands, going to the dentist, grab some books from the library, etc. Super casual and super chic!

The second piece is a lace jumper which beauty I obviously failed to capture on camera. H&M's recent collections also feature a lace jumper dress made from the exact same material and it was like S$80. It is very comfortable and soft.

The t-shirt was on sale for S$10 (original price S$17.90) and the lace jumper was S$20 (original price S$49.90).
 .
 .
 I got a total of five necklaces and one hair band from Forever21. Four necklaces were from Topshop, check out my Topshop accessories haul here for more details, and the blue triangle necklace was from H&M.
 My favourite puchase this month is probably this bolt necklace from Topshop. If you look closely, there are silver bolts with other gold details. Gorgeous! It was the last piece from the Topshop store in my area, but you can check out central outlets I'm sure they do restock sale racks. Reduced from S$36 to S$19.
.
.
.


 Also from Topshop, I got this beautiful watermelon pink chain necklace. It gives a simple outlet a fresh pop of colour. It is a on the shorter side and there is no way of extending the length so do take note of the length if you are interested in this piece. Reduced from S$29 to S$19.
.
.
.

A very unique and odd-looking piece I may say. I tend to not like big and loud pieces but I thought this was a very interesting and quirky design. I thought that if it was out of my comfort zone then I can always wear it under a collar shirt and let the pendant pop out subtly underneath. Also on sale for S$19 original price was S$29.
..
.

















I like mix metal necklaces and I particularly love collar necklaces with designs like this. Again the length is very short, but it is a very versatile piece. Original price was S$33 and was on sale for S$19.
..
.

















I really like this necklace even though it is a more simple/plain/ordinary design. It is from H&M and was S$14.90. I like the blue on silver colour combination and has a Grecian feel to it.
.
.
.

Last of the accessories section, I have a Forever21 hairband which has a silver chain and neon pink thread intertwined between the metal chain. It was S$10 and I think it looks amazing!

 .
 .
 .
Last but not least, my two Sole Society sandals, Mary May (up) and Deloris (below). Click here to my Sole Society post to see more closeups! I got them for S$14 on Singsale, they are genuine leather and they fit so well, plus their designs and colours are so summery!


That's all guys! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one. Bye!


Love,
Hannah


Check out my previous monthly hauls!
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012 
April 2012 
October 2012
January 2013
February/March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
July 2013 [Part 1]
July 2013 [Part 2]




No comments :

Post a Comment