Topshop Accessories Haul | August 2013






Hi guys! So I went over to Topshop yesterday and they were having a buy-one-get-one free on sale items for Freedom at Topshop accessories. I don't usually shop for jewelry at Topshop because their prices are on the higher side of high street brands but nobody can deny a such good deals.

There weren't many nice pieces left probably because end of season sale ended long ago so I had to make do with remaining sale pieces. But I did get some cool pieces for a total of S$38!








 .
All the pieces were on sale for S$19 each. My favourite piece is the bolt necklace which is both exquisite and eye catching especially with a mixture of silvers and golds. Below is a picture of LadyB from LadyB Wonderland sporting the exact same necklace from Topshop!


 Photo credits: LadyB Wonderland


Another fav purchase of mine would be the chain necklace in the gorgeous watermelon pinkish red shade which is to-die-for. It is made of a heavier quality chain and I can see myself wearing it A LOT.

The tri-colour metal necklace is really unique as well. It has gold, silver and black plates with tiny triangle connectors. A very versatile piece that will go great with any outfit.

The last piece I grabbed is the statement tribal symbol necklace. The necklace is made up of 3 colours, neon, white and black which is not a very common necklace colour combination. I think it will look great tucked underneath a collared shirt or even by itself.

I totally agree that necklaces can make or break an outfit and with these newly additions, I'm sure dressing up will not be a chore anymore! I'll see you guys in my next post!



Love,
Hannah



No comments :

Post a Comment