Just In | Sole Society Mary Mary & Deloris Sandal

.


Hey guys! So I got my Sole Society sandals in the mail recently so here they are! I purchase them off SingSale, which is a flash sale website that I often visit. I have bought multiple times from Singsale and all my purchases were successful. They have tons of negative reviews but I personally didn't experience any bad incidents. Check them out if you are living in Singapore!


This is my first (and second) time owing a pair of sole society shoes. If you guys are new to Sole Society, it is a website based in America carrying their own brand of shoes, bags and accessories. They used to be a subscription service where they charge buyer's credit cards US$49.95 a month for a pair of shoes. Sadly Sole Society currently only ship to the US and Canada.*insert sad face*


Finally I saw them on Singsale reduced to S$14, almost 80% off retail price so I had to get them.





 .
I got the Deloris sandal in size 41 because they ran out of size 40. It does fit slightly loose but I can definitely make it work with some sandal silicone pads. The design is minimalistic, chic and great for the summer weathers.

Both the Deloris & Mary May are made of genuine leather.
.


.

I also got the Mary May sandal in my size. It comes in a lovely mint colour and has intricate threading all the way to the back. Totally worth every cent!
.
I am overall really impressed by the quality of these shoes and their interesting designs. Both sandals are very comfortable and the soles feel sturdy. I would highly recommend sole society shoes to anyone looking for high quality sandals or heels!

.






See you guys in my next post! Goodbye!


Love,
Hannah


No comments :

Post a Comment