Urban Decay's New Packaging



  Up - Down : New packaging , Old packaging


Hey guys! My all time favourite concealer is without a doubt the Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in shade FBI. For colour reference, I'm around a NC25 in MAC, Revlon ColorStay Foundation 180 Sand Beige. The 24/7 Concealer Pencil comes in a pencil form so you do not need to dip your fingers into concealer pots or squeeze them from tubes.

The formula is extremely creamy and easy to blend. If you guys have not tried it out, I highly recommend it!  I did a review a year ago so check it out here if you are interested!





As you guys can see, the new packaging looks much more modern & flashy. The size and amount of product stays the same, and the consistency and texture remains the same as well. The 24/7 concealer pencil retails for S$28 at Sephora outlets, and in my honest opinion, an amazing concealer that is worth every cent.


You do need a separate sharpener for this pencil, normal sharpeners for pencil eyeliners or eyebrow will not fit. I bought mine from a brand called UBU (sold at Watsons), I know that Nyx has a jumbo sharpener as well. Sephora probably sells one too.


Thank you for reading, and I'll see you guys in my next post! Join my 80 followers giveaway here if you haven't already, 2 days left to the end of the giveaway! Cheers!


Love,
Hannah



No comments :

Post a Comment