Outfit | Casual chic

 Top: H&M /  Shoes: Charles & Keith / Necklace: Nastygal, Lovisa / Bracelet: Pandora



#Coordinate 2
 Top: H&M / Bottom: Zara / Shoes: Dr. Martens / Necklace: Nastygal, Lovisa / Bracelet: Pandora




Hey guys! A quick one today, I did a total spring cleaning of my room and you guys have no idea how much I hate cleaning. My room is always in a state of total mess, so it took me an entire day to sort out things.

Okay onto the outfit, I got 2 outfit inspiration using the same top. I wore the first one to my Grandpa's birthday party a few days ago. I really love the tank top which is from H&M. I  featured it in my May fashion haul so click here if you haven't read it! The material is so soft and I especially like the zip through zipper detailing at the back of the blouse.

For accessories, I match the outfit with a spike necklace from NastyGal plus a thinner skull necklace from Lovisa. I kept the arm candies simple with my silver Pandora bracelet. I find that it matches my aztec Zara skirt I got recently. I really like black on white contrast plus a pair of cherry red boots from Dr. Martens.

I hope you guys enjoyed this short outfit post and I'll see you guys in my next one! Cheers!


Top: H&M / 
Bottom: Zara / 
Shoes: Dr. Martens /  
Necklace: Nastygal, Lovisa / 
Bracelet: Pandora


Love,
Anonymous



No comments :

Post a Comment