Pandora Bracelet







I got this bracelet as a gift from a friend of mine for my birthday. I have always been a fan of silver metal bracelets, I have a couple of silver chain bracelets which I always wear almost everyday. This silver bracelet from Pandora is made from quality sterling silver and it looks so extremely classy & dainty. The simple and minimalistic look of it gives any outfit a extra touch of glamor. 

The clasps does get a little hard to unlock, especially with short nails, they tend to break manicured nails too so do take note. But a trick I found was to use a bobby pin and slide it into the slit to unclasp. I think the Pandora bracelets are great gifts for I can definitely see myself wearing it for years to come.

They are definitely on the more expensive side so they are great gifts for your 'special ones'. Let me know in the comments below if you have a favourite brand of jewellery or even your favourite arm candy!

I'll see you guys in my next posts! Cheers :)


Love,
Anonymous






No comments :

Post a Comment