Just Ordered | PUMA + ASOS



1. ASOS Vero Moda Very Sheer Midi Skirt- I needed a pair versatile skirt that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Midi length skirts/dresses is a big trend this season and I love the pleat details on this dress especially the wavy hem.

2.  Vila Printed Mini Skirt - Just a very basic aztec print bodycon skirt. I think this is a nice casual everyday piece that will spice up any outfit. 

3. Puma 917 Lo Popart - Inspired by the works of Roy Lichtenstein, this shoe looks as though popped out from a comic book. This is such a great conversational piece! I bought this via Singsale and they are still available right now if you guys are interested. 


That's all guys! Let me know if those shoes are a hit or a miss for you, for me it is definitely a hit. Click on the links to have a closer look. Please note that you have to sign up with Singsale to view their items. I'll see you guys in my next post! Cheers!



Love,

Anonymous 

No comments :

Post a Comment