Snips and Bits #4 - OOTDs

Hey guys! Today I'm just going to share some of the pictures I took on Instagram. If you guys would like to follow me on Instagram, my username is anonymousreviews, or you can click on the Instagram widget on the  right bar.




Skull necklace from Lovisa! It will be featured in January's monthly haul edition coming soon







H&M cable knit sweater + dress from Korea! 





Watch from Korea, geometric bracelet from a street stall, silver chain bracelet from Lemonkitscharm












My favourite Forever21 peach blouse!




That's all guys! Sorry for the extremely short posts, I will be posting more exciting content soon! See you in the next post! Cheers :)




Other Snips & Bits episodes:
Snips and Bits #1 - Charles & Keith





Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment