Biore Black Pore Pack Pore Strips


Review for Biore Black Pore Pack Pore Strips

Hey guys! Today’s post will be on these Biore pore strips! I’m sure all of you guys have either heard of it or even tried it before. So let’s hurry and get into the review! Ps: Read on to view my nasty blackheads up close!


A pack of the Biore Pore Strips contains 10 sachets of strips. I have used 6 of them as you can seen, below are the packaging for the 4 of them left.


I’ll let the pictures do the talking then!












Start time: 1:55pm

15 minutes later
End time: 2:10pm




Warning! Viewer discretion is advised for photos below..




Let’s have a closer look shall we?








Ewwww! Nasty!


Pros:

As you can see from my used pore strip, some of my less stubborn pores were indeed extracted.
These pore strips are so easy to use and very convenient for travelling.


The area of skin where the pore strips were used became really soft and smooth and foundation/BB Creams goes on really nicely on the skin area.


It does give a sense of satisfaction when observing that entire nasty gunk that came out with the pore strips. I have to admit that it is quite addictive and exciting in a sense that you never know what will be coming out of those bothersome pores.  


They come in 2 different packaging, I’ve only tried the black one but I know they come in a white box too. The white box states on it that the pore strips reduces pore size. I may get the white Biore pore strips and compare them in a future review just to see any differences between the white and black pore strips. 

.


Cons:

These pore strips may hurt a little when peeled since they adhere so tightly to the skin so please use a light hand when peeling the pore strips. As the direction states, it if gets too painful, apply some water and peel slowly.


The pore strips alone are not able to remove all of my blackheads/whiteheads, actually in fact, majority of my black/whiteheads are not removed. I still recommend using a pore extractor tool after using these pore strips, but I feel that my pores looked less apparent and the skin felt smoother. I feel that the more stubborn blackheads will not be easily removed using just a pore strip.


They can be quite costly if you use them very regularly. 






Yadda Yadda:


A box of these Biore Black Pore Strips cost between S$4-$5 .The prices differs from when you get them from. They are available at most stores, namely Watsons, Guardian Pharmacies, Unity Healthcare etc.


I recommend this if you do not have a lot of blackheads/whiteheads, if you have a ton of clogged pores, these pore strips probably will not make a vast difference on you. But if you are just experimenting pore strips, then I recommend trying these out.



Price: 3/5
Packaging: 5/5
Effectiveness: 3/5
Overall rating: 3.5/5




I just purchased Acnes Mentholatum Pore Strips which I am very excited to try them out and then review them for you guys. So do stay tune for that review. Do let me know in the comments below your favourite pore strips brand! (Check out Acnes Mentholatum Pore Strips Review)


Thank you so much for reading! I'll see you guys in my next post! 


If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com or leave them in the comment section below! 



Love,
Anonymous



No comments :

Post a Comment