Mini Beauty Haul – Etude House, Hollywood Fashion Tape



Hey guys! I bought some makeup and miscellaneous stuff yesterday and I wanted to show you guys what I got. 




I got some makeup from Etude House. I bought the nail hardener for a friend of mine and I got 4 lipsticks from the Miss Tangerine line. So I know what you guys are thinking, ‘have you forgotten about us?’ Of course not! 2 of these lipsticks will be prizes to be given away in another giveaway so I am very excited about that. I bought them in 2 different shades - 1 orange shade and another 1 a baby pink shade. I got a set for myself as well so there will be a review on them coming soon. 



 .


 .


.






Okay moving on, I got some alcohol swabs from Guardian and man was it expensive, it was like freaking S$6+. Are they made out of silk of something? But I really needed them to clean some of my vintage jewelry so I still got it. 
 


 They come in a pack of 100 foils. If you are looking for cotton swabs I know they can be quite hard to find sometimes, you can buy them at Guardian Pharmacies.





 .


 .


.




I got a Hollywood Stain Remover pen yesterday because unlucky me, someone stained my white top with liptint probably at the Etude House store. I got the stain remover pen at Watsons and it was S$7.90. I ended up using a Biore makeup removing sheet because apparently the pen is only useful for food stains. I thought it would come in handy during emergencies as well so I will continue to try it out. 




 .


 .





Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you had a nice weekend, I will be posting very regularly this 2 weeks so make sure to stay here with me! Happy holidays y’all! 



 



Love,

Anonymous
 

No comments :

Post a Comment