MAC Fluidline Gel EyeLiner in Black Track


Review for MAC Fluidline Gel EyeLiner in Black Track

Hey guys! So today’s topic is all about eyeliners!

I put on eyeliner almost 5 days a week, I’m a total eyeliner girl, and I never go out without my eyes drawn. In my opinion, lining the eyes just makes the eyes pop, especially for girls with small eye like me, eyeliner is a big life savior.  


I’ve only used a couple of gel liners before, the Maybelline eye studio gel liner and KATE gel liner, I usually prefer to use liquid liners because as you guys know, I have the oiliest lids possible. Liquid liner tends to stay on longer and smudge less. Anyways I’ll try to give you guys as much details and comparisons as I can. 

.


.


.
































I use it with my KATE eyeliner brush







.


.

.


Pros:

The MAC gel liner is definitely the best gel liner I’ve ever tried. The texture is amazing, creamy and thick but not dry and glides on the eyes very smoothly. 


A big pro is that this gel liner does not dry up in the pot. I’ve been using it religiously for probably 7-8 months now and as you can see, I haven’t even used half yet. And the consistency still remains the same after all this time. I think MAC has really done well with the glass pot packaging, although it is a tiny bit bulky, the freshness retaining power is amaze-balls.


I remembered I had to throw my Maybelline gel eyeliner away was because it totally dried up and hardened in the pot after I stopped using it for awhile (which is around 3 months-ish). But meh, the staying power of the Maybelline gel liner was BAD, I mean raccoon eyes bad.   







Cons:

It does smudge onto my outer corners of my bottom eyelids; I have not tried anything that has not stayed on my eyes without smudging. But amongst all the gel eyeliners I’ve used, this is definitely hands down the best. Nonetheless I was kinda disappointed because everyone was raving about its staying power. It has good staying power but it still smudges a little.


If you don’t have extremely oily lid or watery eyes, I highly recommend this to you; this will stay on your eyelids for the entire day.


If you are looking for a very intense black eyeliner, this may not be the one for you. As shown in the swatches above, you do need to go over a couple of times to get an opaque line. I will suggest getting the Majolica Majorca liquid eyeliner which is still currently my favourite eyeliner to use although you do need to go over 2 times. 




It is quite expensive for a gel liner, I think it retails around SGD$28 at all MAC outlets, but I think it is worth the price. I mean $28 for a gel liner that can last an entire year is quite worth it.


It does not come with any brushes, if you want you can buy a MAC eyeliner brush but I just use my trusty KATE eyeliner brush with costs around SGD$7 at Watsons which is AMAZING & affordable. 








Yadda Yadda:

I do think this is very good product, definitely worth every penny and I highly recommend if you are looking for a good quality gel liner. It is a great gift as well! Will I repurchase? Yes! Definitely a staple in my makeup bag!


That’s all guys! I hope you guys enjoyed the review and have a great weekend ahead! As always if you have any questions, messages, feedback, feel free to leave them in the comments section below or email me at ar_enquiry@hotmail.com, I do reply to all emails.


Do recommend me your favourite gel eyeliner down in the comments below and maybe I’ll try it out next time!

.


.


.


Price: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Lasting power: 4/5
Overall rating: 4/5


Love,
Anonymous




No comments :

Post a Comment