Dr Martens Adrian Tassel Loafers in Taupe


Hey guys! This is going to be a really short post but I still hope you guys enjoyed it. I bought these shoes recently and I think this adorable pair of loafers deserves a solo post so it is!












These stylish and absolutely comfortable loafers are by Dr Martens, a sinful obsession I am currently drawn into. I bought this in a UK5 because the last time I bought the Dr martens 1461 lace ups in Cherry Red in a UK6, it expanded to a size too large which then I had to spend more money to get it to fit. If you are curious to how I made it fit, I’ll link you guys to the post right here. So I thought a UK5 will be perfect.


The entire shoe is made up of durable suede together with the traditional thick rubber outsole. There is no sewn lining which differs slightly from the usual Dr Martens. I’m not sure if it was only for this shoe but I feel that the outsole is more rubbery and flexible with this shoe. 


I actually encourage going for the usual size rather than a size smaller because the opening of the shoe is extremely small & tight so even though a UK5 fits me nicely, it is so hard for my feet to get into the shoe. 


Other than that, no complaints at all. Extremely durable and the suede is very good quality. I did not experience any blisters around my ankles since it is not made out of hard leather like the 1461s. I did though, felt friction against my little pinky toe but it isn’t a major problem. 


It looks so stylish and effortlessly chic, matches with any outfit possible. I highly recommend them so do get them if you can find one or if these kinds of loafers float your boat. They retail for SGD$179 in Singapore Dr Marten outlets, I’m not sure if you can get this particular design here but they are definitely available online. 




Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment