Haul! Urban Decay, Loreal, Batiste, Acne Clear

Happy new year guys! I hope all of you reading this post a great year ahead and accomplish great achievements and most importantly, growing more and more beautiful on the outside and inside every single day to come. Today is the first day 2012 so I’m back for another cosmetics and skincare haul. This time there isn’t a lot of stuff because as stated in my previous fashion haul, I’m really cutting down on my monthly expenses so I really have to make do with whatever I can. This month there are sadly only four items I have to share so let’s get right into it!






Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil







I bought this item online at Allwholesalecosmetics and I do really love it. I have done my review of it and I’ll post it up sometime within the week so please look out for that. It is from the 24/7 line of Urban Decay and although the 24/7 pencil eyeliners weren’t that well received, I thought I would just try the concealer out. It is very high quality and I highly recommend you guys to try it out especially since concealer pencils are pretty uncommon.




Loreal Wear Infinite Shadow Duo in Mocha Buff


 This shadow duo is the perfect combination if you are looking for a neutral, wearable, daily eyeshadow shade. I use this duo for a cut crease look. The eyeshadow duo comes with a shimmery beige overall eyelid shade and also a darker matte taupe-y brown shadow. Very lovely! 





Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original




I’ve already posted a review on it because I love it so much and could not wait to review it for you guys. I'll link it right here for you guys to check it out! It is really a great helper for girls who suffer from greasy hair. Highly recommend it!







Acne Clear Pimple Treatment Solution


I did a review for Acne Clear Pimple Cream some time ago so I was pretty excited to see the solution version of it. The pimple solution is very affordable and comes in a pretty large glass bottle. I haven’t tried it yet but will do a review on it sometime later after I’ve used it.





That's all! Happy new year again! Be safe, healthy and enjoy every single moment together with your loved ones! I'll end this off with some adorable dried instant noodle garnish!




Love,

Anonymous


No comments :

Post a Comment