Haul: The Brush Guard, Neutrogena, Double Sided Eyelid Tape (Part II)

Okay now onto items that my Aunt gave me. It was her Christmas present for me and I kind of misplace like half of the items so….hehe. And the package also includes a bunch of anti-aging skincare products which I gave my mum. So there weren’t a lot of products left for me. 

The first item and the one that I’m most excited about is The Body Shop check colour in 01. This is a baby pink blush with plum tones in it. At first glance, it looks really similar to MAC’s Coygirl which I do own. I’ll do a more specific review after trying it out. 





 My Aunt gave me a bunch of Lancome samples. I gave the Youth Activating Eye Concentrate to my mum because I have a weird complex with eye creams. I used to love them but after trying out one of Clinique’s eye cream, I started developing milias on my under eyes so I don’t really use eye creams that are too rich now.







I gave the The Body Shop lipstick in 06 to my mum because it was such a deep mauve-y colour, I think it suits a more matured woman. I look really horrible in lipsticks with brown undertones too so I tend to avoid those colours.





 
The 3 bottles are The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray, Body wash and body lotion from the Dreams unlimited line. I LOVE the foot spray, it smells fresh and it removes foot odour. I’m hoping it comes in a full size. The body wash and lotion are okay I guess, I will not be buying the full size as I don’t really like the smell. They smell manly, kinda like my dad. Too masculine for my taste maybe LOL! I prefer my peach body wash from The Body Shop which smells so heavenly. 






My Aunt always gave me Lancome Virtuose Precious Cells Mascara samples because she loves lancome and they do give a lot of samples. In my opinion, they do not hold curls that well but they do give more volume than my favourite mascara which is the Majolica Majorca Mascara. Since I have pin-straight lashes, this mascara does not work that well for me. 


The last item is red glass bottle (I forgot to take a close up of it) is a perfume from Lancome. It smells really nice but I much prefer my perfume over it. To me it is more of an older-person scent. I gave it to my mum and she loves it.


A/N: Am I the only one experiencing a problem with Hotmail? Geez, I can’t open or reply to any emails, it is so frustrating! Sorry for such a short post, I’m waiting for some packages to arrive to do a fashion haul so please be patient!



Read part 1 HERE!
 


Love,

Anonymous



No comments :

Post a Comment