Haul: The Brush Guard, Neutrogena, Double Sided Eyelid Tape (Part I)

Hey guys! As promised, this will be a mini makeup haul post on stuff that I got recently and presents from my aunt. I decided to split it into 2 parts otherwise it will be a really lengthy post. Sorry I got this up super late, I just kind of had a really long nap, just lazing around eating chips. The weather was super good for sleeping in so yikes. I haven’t be buying cosmetics recently as I have been running low on cash and wanted to save a little $$ for rainy days. Okay first off I’ll start with stuff that I bought. 






I bought the Nyx powder blush in Cinnamon. This was a really risky purchase as you guys may know, Cinnamon is a stark orange blush. I really wanted to try it out as I saw Oiseu88 (a Korean beauty guru) who raves about this blush. Orange blushes aren’t really my taste, I much prefer a baby pink blush. But the blush looks so pretty in online swatches so I might as well try it. I tried it on multiple occasions and I really like it!





 
The second item I got recently is this Secret Magic Double Sided Tape (for creating double eyelids) by the brand Darkness. They are made in Korea and are available at Sasa in the ‘double eyelid tape’ section. The tape cost SGD$4.50 for 44 stickers (22 pairs). I tried them a few times and I do have good thoughts about them.





This is an item I got a while ago. It is the Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel moisturizer. I tried it in the store and it feels really light and smells really nice. I haven’t gotten time to try it yet. It feels really light on my hand so I’m really looking forward to trying it out.





I also the The Brush Guard highly raved by many youtube gurus such as Michellephan. I got the Power/Kabuki pack which contains 4 pieces of brush guard I believe. I haven’t tried it yet, but I definitely will soon and I’ll tell you guys my thoughts.





 
I got tweezers at Sasa, just to add to my daily essential maintenance items I guess? These come with scissor handles which I much prefer for any tweezing. I find the grip better and overall easier to use. 



A/N: My internet has been really horrible these days. I get disconnected like every 10 minutes. So frustrating! I’ll be posting a review on Majolica Majorca liquid eyeliner tomorrow. Do stay with me! 



Read part 2 HERE!



Love,

Anonymous

2 comments :

  1. Nice haul ~ I really like the look of the blush!

    I've got eyelid tape coming from sasa.com too, a different brand though, think it's a Japanese one.

    Looking forward to more posts from you, have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you for always commenting! I really appreciate it! The picture looks really dark though, it was raining the entire day yesterday so everything looked dull and gloomy.

    I saw the Japanese brand tapes too but they were so freaking expensive here, they cost $27 (small pack) and $47 (larger pack), so I was like HELL NO! I bought the Darkness one instead, and I find them to be a good cheaper alternative. :)

    ReplyDelete