Mini Haul! Sasa & Watsons

2 posts in 1 day! Thumbs up for efficiency ya?! Okay this will be a short post, at least I hope so. Went to my nearby shopping mall yesterday and WALA! Sales everywhere! Since I was in a hurry, I just grabbed a few stuff.
Let the pictures talk now shall we?






There is a sale at Watsons for the Revlon Super Lustrous creme lipsticks. I got mine in 415 Pink in the Afternoon. The revlon lippies range is extremely tiny at Watsons so there are not many shades to choose from. If I'm not wrong, Pink In The Afternoon is the lightest pink shade carried there. Sigh, I've always wanted Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout (highly raved by everyone) and colourburst Baby Pink. Prim Rose looks good too. Do tell me if there is anyway to get them! I got my Pink In The Afternoon at SGD$12.90, original price SGD$17.90.





I've read a few reviews raving about this product which is the Acne Clear Pimple Treatment Cream so I decided to give it a try! It cost only 4 bucks. Extremely affordable! Heard that the company is a very old reputable brand and is super underrated!



Bought this because I'm a lazy brat that doesn't like to use traditional conditioner! Leave on conditioners are so much more time-saving and convenient. This product cost SGD$8.95 approx.



Bought the Strawberry Kawaii Hair Curler at Sasa!! I've been wanting these cuties for AGES! And better, there's a sale! Original price 1 packet of 6 curlers for SGD$5.90. Now $7.00 for 2 packets!! My friend bought these curlers at Bugis/Far East for SGD$4.50 per packet. Promotion is still available till 31st July so go get them now!


Adorable!


As usual individual reviews coming soon!


Love,

Anonymous

No comments :

Post a Comment