Review for Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil by Eyestudio in Grey

Review for Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil by Eyestudio in Grey

Since I dyed my hair jet black, I’ve been looking for the perfect grey eyebrow pencil to complement my dark hair. I decided to give Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil in shade Grey a try! And again the packaging is a bitch to rip off. Had to use my teeth, scissors, teeth again and accidentally downed a few pieces of plastic but all is good. Aha! I kid! But it went something around that line. 



I drew an eyebrow for you guys!  Ain't it pretty?
 


Pros: 
Great grey colour! Wished it had lesser reddish-brown undertones and more of a true grey colour but it is still a great grey pencil. Smooth application, easy to glide on brow, great pigmentation and also waterproof. The pencil does not come off too dark and harsh which I like. Brow pencil is able to achieve precise lines and natural looking brows.  Size is small so very easy for travelling. Lasting power is great! It is able to last all day with only the pencil on my brows. Suitable for oily brows as it does stay put. 


Cons:
There is no brush/ spoolie on the other side like most eyebrow pencils do so it is a little less convenient. Size is pretty small for a brow pencil but for the price I consider it reasonable. Doesn’t have much cons to this product. 


Yadda Yadda:
Available at Watsons and Guardian at S$6.90 each for 0.78g or 0.028oz of product. I bought it at a 20% discount so I paid S$5.50 (approx). Rating: 5/5 stars. Awesome product! I recommend everyone to go and try it. Will I repurchase? Most definitely! I already got 2 backups in case Maybelline decides to discontinue it.


 My 2 backups, still nicely wrapped :D


Have you guys tried it? What do you think?


Love,
Anonymous


No comments :

Post a Comment